Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dress Shopping!

Me, my bridesmaids, and my mom went shopping last weekend for my wedding dress! We went shopping in madison on Friday and went to New Glarus (about 30 min away) on Saturday.  We had a blast! 

We ate at Ella’s Deli – the most unique restaurant in Madison! All of the walls and tables are covered with animated vintage toys. I loved it as a kid and I still love it!

SONY DSC

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

An here is the beautiful Madison Wisconsin! I love all the unique stores on State’s Street.

 

SONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSCSONY DSC

On Saturday I got my dress at Brandi's Bridal! I did some research before and found that it was voted the best bridal store in Wisconsin every year since 2006!

imageBrandi's Bridal

  They had a  great selection! I ended up saying “yes” to my dress with the help of my girls!

  I’m gonna keep my selection a secret though! ;)

 

 

It was a great weekend :)

sig3