Monday, March 11, 2013

I’m Engaged!

 

So I know its been a while… and many things have changed…

One of them is that I’m engaged! I plan on posting more on the details as I plan my wedding and as I share my DIY decorations.

Our theme is “Winter Fairyland” and the date is January 1st 2014. I plan on incorporating vintage fairytale books and a winter woodland theme. No Disney, more of a Grimm, Anderson feel.

We had the awesome James Stokes Photography take our engagement pictures! He took my crazy “fairytale” dream and make it into a reality!

Here are my favorites :)

 

i-7ZbqtND-X2i-8cFWZPd-X2 - Copyi-bJh4TtG-X2 - Copyi-CbLsF49-X2 - Copyi-CL335xW-X2 - Copyi-Cxcxk3W-X2i-hZRX9LR-X2i-kHTsrZ5-X2-2i-SrhhQrj-X2i-VBcBB94-X2i-Gdp3QDN-X2i-ZM39JxN-X2

Check out his page and give him a “like!” http://www.facebook.com/JamesStokesPhotography?ref=ts&fref=ts

More wedding details coming soon!

sig3

1 comment:

Dicky Bird said...

Beautiful pictures!