Thursday, October 27, 2011

Supernatural!!!

 

One thing that I am obsessed with besides my Obsessive Creative Disorder, is the TV show Supernatural!!  This past weekend I got to see a lot of the stars at Creation Entertainment's, Salute to Supernatural convention!!!!

I got to see many of the supporting actors and actresses as well as Dean and Sam themselves!  I got autographs and lots of pictures!!

010039231 285217306476090    117         105176

I also Participated in the costume contest!

Me before:

356

Me after:  I’m a crossroad demon ;)

003010008

026

I didn’t win. lol

Then Sunday both Jensen and Jared were there!

055056119057

           090121

           100093

201233

276

300

 

It was so much fun to see them and talk to them personally!

I also got my picture taken with the two of them, I should get it in the mail soon :D

I have a funny story about the photo ops…

When I get super nervous I tend to “black out”…

So when I got up to take my picture with them I felt like I was drugged!! I don’t remember anything! lol.  Ugh…

I am glad I remember talking to them while getting their autograph though :)

 

 

Have you ever had a fangirl moment??

sig3

2 comments:

First said...

FUN. I actually don't know who Supernatural is.... but it looks like you had a great time. My fan girl moment happened when I was 16. I was down in Ocala Florida out at an Italy restaurant when I saw lynn and Pat Parelli... I was pretty excited!

Shannon Olson said...

Hi, I found your blog on the Cotton and Curls refashion nation and I love it!
Hope your having a good day =)
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/