Monday, September 12, 2011

Organic.

BuyLocalZoom1
I’m pretty excited about most of my classes this semester! The one I am most excited for is Organic Botany.  I can’t wait to get into more of the topics! It’s all about Organic agriculture and also the sociological aspects of the organic choice. I’m excited! 

Speaking or organic, I've been enjoying some of the the delicious veggies my mom and I planted in our garden!  I think it always tastes better knowing where it came from. :)
Here is a picture of some of our tomatoes! Check out what my mom has to say about them on her blog.
100_0598_thumb[1]
Do you think its important to buy local/organic?
sig3

Photobucket

8 comments:

Dicky Bird said...

I feel it is very important to know what you are buying and keeping it local to benefit your neighbor farmers. This will boost your local economy. We have been blessed to be able to raise and grow our own food - not all of our food, of course! The organic part for me isn't as important as buying local.

Dicky Bird said...

I nominated you for a Liebster - check it out.

Dicky Bird said...

I nominated you for a Liebster - check it out.

Dicky Bird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dicky Bird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dicky Bird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dicky Bird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dicky Bird said...
This comment has been removed by the author.