Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School

 

Today I started my sophomore year at University Wisconsin Marathon County.  Not too excited but I must admit I love having a schedule again.  I actually find more time for blogging when I have a schedule laid out and I have time set aside.  Whether that time was meant for homework I can’t be accountable for… ;) Summer is great but I am sort of glad to be back :)

Here is a Discover Yourself quiz in honor of my return to class.  :)

Click on the label “Discover Yourself” to see more quizzes.

discover yourself

Question: Which of the following pets would you choose from the pet store?

A. Dog

B. Cat

C. Fish

D. Bird

E. Mouse

F. Turtle

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Answers:

A. You are friendly, honest, and kind.

B. You like to live by your own rules.

C. You are a good listener and a good speaker.

D. You love nature and freedom.

E. You are shy and try to avoid the spotlight.

F. You are self-confident and are not swayed by others. 

 

I hope you discovered something new about yourself! :)

sig3

1 comment:

Dicky Bird said...

I do love nature and freedom.