Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How to Get More Followers

 

I get so excited every time I see I have a new follower! Thank you so much for reading and following my blog! 

However sometimes when I click on your name I can’t see what blog you have.  I try to follow everyone who has their blog listed. Most bloggers with fewer than 100 followers would too I imagine.

Here is a tutorial on how to change your settings to show your blog on your Google friend connect icon.

 

1.  Click on “My Account” on your Blogger account 

image

 

2. Then click on the “Edit profile” button under your name.image

3. Click on the “Links” button (I already added mine)image

4. Click “Add custom link” image

5.  Put in your information

p.s. I’m starting a new blog for my photography! :)

image

If that doesn’t work for you you can always put in in the “About Me” section in your Blogger settings.  I hope this helps! Happy Blogging!

sig3

Linking here. :)