Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Tune-Up

It's almost summer!

 That means the weather will be nice enough to
do some hard-core work with my horse.

This is my last year in 4-H and I plan on getting my horse, Jack,
in shape by August!


I hope to get him in show ready shape to do some small shows and hopefully do well my last year at the fair!



Here is Jack and I a few years back
our first year showing together




The schedule:

 Day 1

 45 minutes of Parelli games and groundwork.




Stay tuned to hear more about our spring tune up!





Photobucket

5 comments:

Melody said...

Hi Justine! What a gorgeous guy you've got there. Good luck with the preps. Can't wait to see more pics! Oh, and thanks for the heads up on the Monday blog hop! THat looks like fun!

Justine said...

Thank you!

Jill @ The Prairie Homestead said...

Sounds like you have a great plan to get your horse back in shape! I just am getting back in the swing of riding this year, too. It was a long winter here in Wyoming! :)
I was in Horse 4-H for years and absolutely loved it. Enjoy and cherish that last year. Thanks for sharing with the Homestead Barn Hop this week!

SparingChange said...

What a beautiful horse!

Justine said...

Thanks! :)