Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Linky Parties


I am new the world of “linky parties” but I’m having fun learning!

I was featured for the first time EVER anywhere by Dragonfly Designs! Whoo hoo!



Dragonfly Designs



Check out her great party and blog!

Also relating to linky parties:

Today I ‘m joining a “We Want to Know Wednesday” link party hosted by:




Photobucket
 


Here are the questions:

1.} What must you do before you go to bed at night?
I have to brush my teeth and wash my face. I can’t stand going to bed feeling dirty.  Also I read my Bible.
2.} What is one thing you must snack on at the theater?
Popcorn! :D
3.} Before going on vacation what must you do?
Vacation? What’s that? ha ha.  Living on a farm, that becomes a rare word.  I would need someone to look after the animals and a huge suitcase.  I can’t pack light. I love going on day vacations and shopping in cute little shops.  I love small towns.
4.} What is one thing you must do every day?
I must have some down time.  I’m a busy girl and if I don’t get that time to be by myself and relax I get crabby. Ha ha.
5.} Is there something you do that must be done in a particular order?
I have to wash my hands and change diapers in a certain order at work.  I work in the infant room. Also I like schedules… when they are mine. :) ha ha.   I like order in my day. 


What about you?

 
sig3

3 comments:

Ashley said...

congrats on the feature. Linky parties are so fun!!! I really want to start one, but i am going to wait tell i have more followers!!

have a good day!

Johanson Family said...

Linky parties are SUPER Fun and I'm glad you joined ours!! Come back each week!! Bring your friends!!
i'm a schedule kinda gal too... I need to know 'what's next!'

The New Witty's said...

Wish we lived closer together. Everytime we pass through small towns, I get such an itch to stop and browse at all their shops. But my husband completely ignores my request...haha! Congrats on getting featured!