Monday, May 2, 2011

Kevin Malone's Fondue Recipie


I recently picked up this retro fondue pot from Goodwill.
  I love it!
For my first concoction I made a chocolate fondue for an "Office Marathon Party" (TBS TV show)
I fittingly dubbed it: The Kevin Malone Fondue Recipe


Ingredients:

1 bag of dark chocolate chips                      
1/2 cup heavy cream
and stuff to dip it in! :)


First simmer the cream in a double boiler. Then add the chocolate and stir until melted. 
Finally transfer to the fondue pot.

Simple huh?


 

Oscar: Two?

Kevin: (holding ice creams) I didn't eat lunch.


Oscar: (stares)

Kevin: I didn't eat ALL my lunch.







abc button

Anything Related

6 comments:

Melody said...

What a great vintage find! So glad I joined Three or More Tues. Your blog is delightful. Hope you can stop by soon!

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

love the office. LOVE Kevin :)

Melody said...

Hey Justine! You came by! I'm following you too. Now that we know where we are in Blogland, let's not be strangers! You'll find yourself on my bloglist as soon as Blogger fixes whatever is keeping the site from savng things..argh.

Justine said...

Thanks Melody!

I love Kevin too :)

Dack Mum said...

Yum! I will have to try that. We got a fondue pot for our wedding and I think we've used it once in going on 4 years! :)
What did you dip in your chocolate? I need some ideas.

Justine said...

I dipped fresh pinapple, strawberries, kiwi, marshmallows, angel food cake, and doughnut holes :)