Friday, May 13, 2011

Discover Yourself #4

 
 
 
 
Time for some more deep self discovery! ;)
Are you new? See Discover Yourself #1





Question:
It's snack time!  Which of the following do you choose to munch on?

A.  Milk and Cookies
B.  Super size pop and a bag of chips
C.  Baby carrots, crackers, and juice
D.  A little of everything: cookies, grapes, cheese, chips, and punch
E.  Whatever you can get your hands on first

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Answers:
A.  You know what you like, and you stick to it.
B.  You are easily influenced by advertising.
C.  You take good care of yourself
D.  You are adventurous and open-minded.
E.  You are practical and make the most of what you have


What did you discover?


 

2 comments:

Dicky Bird said...

I am adventurous and open-minded to some things...

Franklin said...

I am still amazing and a little adventurous; not sure I would have guessed that, (but I will add it to my resume').