Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Before and After: Blog Idea Book

 

I.e. Break from studing for finals..




I am always thinking of things to put on my blog and I forget it the minute I get home. So I decided to make a little “Blog Idea Book” to put in my purse.

Now I can look back on all my crazy ideas that I wrote in a whim of creativity at church.. or when I wake up in the middle of the night..

What did I mean by “Duck Lamp?”
Ha ha Smile



Before

booknew


After

027



025


How to:

I glued ribbon and lace to the cover with E600 and I make flowers by "quilling" them. I will show how to make the quilled flowers in a later tutorial Smile





Parties I linked to:



lil luna link party button Laugh Love and Craft
Make it Yours @ My Backyard EdenDragonfly DesignsIhookedupwithHoHlamespice
Catch a Glimpse ButtonPhotobucket

13 comments:

Ashley said...

i love this. i am the same way...i can never remember that great idea i swore i had hehe!! i think this would be good for my scattered brain

La-Dee-da crafter said...

Oh, I love this. I decorate everything too, so this is just my style. Cute blog ideas need to go in a cute book. Great job. I am following you now.
I am hosting an event on my blog to support the troops, hope you come by and grab a button and participate.
Sooo cute!!!! love it!!!
ladeedacreations.com

Erica said...

Super cute!! I have been way into lace lately so this would be an awesome project to undertake!! Thanks for the idea!

The Polka-Dot Umbrella

Ashley said...

bla haha so i just realized the name of your blog...love it, haha :):) :)

Joi Malkin said...

This is adorable. I would love it if you could stop by Heck Fridays tomorrow (Thursday) and post it on our first link party!

http://www.heckfridays.blogspot.com

Hope to see you soon!!!

Nicolette @ Momnivore's Dilemma said...

I just made a whole blog binder, but a lil travel notebook like yours is a grand idea...

Your blog name is awesome.

Sharing your post on my pinterest...


If you have a moment today, please share this with my readers @Creative Juice Thursday Hope to see yours among all the amazing projects!

Rebekah said...

That is adorable.

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

That came out really cute. Love the tab! Visiting from firelfies and jellybeans.
~Kimberlee
{Accuquilt Giveaway} 

Katie said...

What a great idea! Visiting from A Glimpse Inside!

Katie
www.sweetrosestudio.com

~The Bargain Babe said...

Very cute! Much more snazzy than before. :)

TheBargainBabe

Michelle said...

So cute! I have one of these but it's not all cute-a-fied. ;) I'd love for you to link up at DIY Thrifty Thursday at http://thrifty101.blogspot.com/2011/05/diy-thrifty-thursday-16.html?showComment=1305859229535

Michelle

Heather at Dragonfly Designs said...

Lovely! Will be featured on Wednesday!!! :D

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

Eeek! so cute hehe :) love how bright & adorable it is!!

Thanks for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday! Hope to see ya again this week :)