Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thoughts on Creativity.. :)

"You can't  depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus"
- Mark Twain


"I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells.  Fantacy is a necessary ingredient in living; It is a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.  Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
- Dr Seuss

 "This is what God the LORD says— the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out, who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it: “I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind,
to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness."

-Isaiah 42:5-8

"The possible is a slow fuse that is lit by the imagination."
- Emily Dickinson

"Some men look at things the way they are and ask, "Why?"  I dream of things that never were and ask, "Why not?"
- Robert Kennedy



One I edited on Picnik :) 
 
Another picture of the hot air ballon. 

 I was so excited to see this hot air ballon landing on my way home, I stopped my car and started taking some pictures. :) 







2 comments:

Christal said...

I love hot air balloons! I have seen this one on occasion flying over our side of town. They must live or launch/land around here. Riding in a balloon is one of my "bucket list" things to do before I die.
Great pictures!!

Dicky Bird said...

That is on my bucket list too. Nice pics.