Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Discover Yourself.. #1

I have always been interested in personality differences in people.  That is what has drawn me to look into psychology careers.  One of my favorite personality quizzes was a deck of "Discover Yourself" quiz cards I had on 5th grade.  When i was organizing my desk drawers recently I found it again and remembered how fun the little quizzes were.  (I obviously don't throw anything away.. ha ha.  Your never know what tid bits will be useful in a project ;)  )

As you can see the box was well loved.. :)



Instructions: Pick the letter that best fits your personality and scroll down to see the matching answer. 


Question #1

Which of the following ice cream flavors would you choose?

A.  Vanilla
B.  Chocolate Chip
C.  Strawberry
D.  Peanut Butter

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Answers:

A.  You are easy to get along with.
B.  You look for the best in people.
C.  You like to do things for your family and friends.
D.  You are trust worthy and honest.


Which one are you? :)

Obviously these quizzes are not based on any cutting-edge psychoanalysis theories... but its just fun anyway :)




1 comment:

Franklin said...

I picked A...but I have, and am, all of the other qualities as well. Who Knew???