Sunday, December 5, 2010

My First Blog!

Yay! My first blog post!  I just wanted to keep it simple for my first post and give you a taste from one of my college classes.  Plus my computer is taking forever to load photos.. :p

Here's a quote from Eric Hoffer's The Passionate State of Mind and other aphorisms.
"There is perhaps no better way of measuring the natural endowment of a soul than by its ability to transmute dissatisfaction into a creative impulse.  The genuine artist is as much a dissatisfied person as the revolutionary, yet how diametrically opposed are the products each distills from his dissatisfaction."  

This spoke to me because the point of creativity is to take something that is ordinary or bland and make it special.  This is my inspiration for my blog.  My obsessive quest to make all things creative :)  Come along if you dare.. ;)


No comments: